SEEMATZ LED searchlights combine newest technology on the one hand side with proven SEEMATZ reliability and robustness on the other hand side. Trough the use of high-power LEDs in conjunction with special lenses, we have managed to develop a searchlight aweries, which offers very long range. LED searchlights can be build with a broad (wb) or a narrow (nb) beam of light.
These features combined with the briliant light of the LEDs make this searchlights the ideal solution for use on short to medium distances. Of course the SEEMATZ LED-searchlights can be combined with all SEEMATZ controls.
- constructed of seawater resistant aluminium and have extra hardened BI-VETRAL safety front panes
- HMI, HBO, Halogen, Ksenon, LED
- manual steering or electrical remote control
- 24VDC, 110VAC, 230VAC, 400VAC
- suitable for searchlights: 273 mm, 351 mm, 463 mm, 525 mm
Types of steering control:
- manual: DS, DH, WS, WH
- automate: EF A, EF D, EF S, EF N, EF Z, EF NH