In 2014 we have opened our own design office. Our employees are automation and electric installation designers with vast experience in new buildings, repairs and conversions of various vessels. They are also high class experts in new technologies, electric drives based on frequency converters, control systems based on PLC controllers and HMI panels.
Our team has completed many certified trainings by DEIF, Mitsubishi, WAGO, ABB, Siemens to name a few. We constantly invest in hi-tech engineering and designing methods as well as staff training in fields of electrical installations and automation systems on vessels. Being well acquainted with IEC standards and classification societies regulations we can cope with the most exacting project.
Cooperation with Maritime University of Szczecin allows us to conduct innovative R&D projects.
We can offer various services:
- Documentation for vessels conversions and repair,
- Complete electrical documentation necessary to build a ship, workboat or other vessels,
- Project’s financial analysis,
- Documentation for main switchboards, distribution switchboards and control cabinets,
- Advanced control systems design based on PLC and HMI panels,
- Electrical documentation of electric drives based on frequency converters supplied by world`s top producers,
- Electrical systems installation supervision,
- Adapting documentation to IEC standards and classification societies regulations,
- Approving of electrical documentation in classification societies.